Thursday, August 18, 2022

My experience about stopping mobile addiction


Hello everyone.


Today, I decided to write about my experience about stopping my mobile addiction, the thing for a long time made me depressed and out of function. I spent around 9 to 12 hours on my mobile phone .


The thing that made me miss real life and I lost lots of things by being addicted to the smartphones that control my whole life.


I used trashy social networks that waste my time and destroy my reality.


It took a long time for me and there was no doctor, no reference and nothing that could help me stop using my mobile phone. One day I found this reference about Mobile addiction and how to prevent it .



Reference for Stopping mobile addiction


If you have a mobile addiction I suggest you read more about this addiction in this article and use these techniques that prevent smartphone destruction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Change lives with the Crypto Cancer Foundation!

 Dear friends, If you're looking to make a significant and positive impact on the world, there is a charity named "Crypto Cancer&qu...